POEM: Lost In The Woods- Episode 1


Once again one Monday morning
Feelings of dew as the sky ain't sunny
Lost again in the greenish woods
Crying and running as far as I could
I let the wind lead my way
As I dashed through nature's bloom of youth;





The glories of the field be it where
As hunger defiles my stomach's care
Up on a tree a modern Erectus
Eating all bananas while my stomach booes
A shake on the tree, it grooms its tools
It rolls and throws, I've never felt this happy;





I for myself became a tanker
Eating every part of its mysterious anger
Up again I began walking
Looking for a way out of this prison
As I dread in fear
Giving way to lots of tears;





A white lovely dove cross my path
A chase at it was yet a fact
A song it sang a song of hell
As I lost all hope right down I fell
Off it went though the song I learnt
But I'm still right here lost in the woods.





WILL UVOH



Comments